IB 60 is an official statement that indicates your profit or loss for a particular tax year. If you failed to file your tax return for a specific tax year, Belastingdienst will issue the statement on a basis of data received from your employer and other authorities responsible for allowances.
IB 60 form is required when:
- you want to rent a house/flat;
- your child wants to terminate his/her DUO education loan contract.
The following details are stated on an income statement:
- income (profit or loss);
- the year which the income statement pertains to;
- personal data;
- the name and address of the issuing Belastingdienst Office;
- annotation regarding the way income was earned.
Please provide us with the following information to obtain IB 60 form:
- Personal data – on a special form;
Please feel free to contact us for further information.